Today's Birthdays

Collapse

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 5 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NES & SNES ROMS - What are the best games to play in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NES & SNES ROMS - What are the best games to play in your opinion?

I am just getting into the who emulator/roms thing, I never owned a SNES (went from Atari to NES, then Genesis, then PS). What are some games that you all loved to play? I've downloaded a few, but I'm looking for suggestions. Also, I've forgotten about some of the best NES games, which would you recommend from that system? Thanks.
    "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

Originally posted by johninga View Post
    I am just getting into the who emulator/roms thing, I never owned a SNES (went from Atari to NES, then Genesis, then PS). What are some games that you all loved to play? I've downloaded a few, but I'm looking for suggestions. Also, I've forgotten about some of the best NES games, which would you recommend from that system? Thanks.
    super mario kart for SNES is a personal all-timer
    Originally posted by The Mawquis
    And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Imagine Mike wearing horizontal stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Everything is a Scenario View Post
      super mario kart for SNES is a personal all-timer
      Thank you. Downloaded it already, that seems to be one a lot of people love and spent a lot of time playing.
      "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

Comment

pong

Comment

Originally posted by vtred View Post
          pong
          Where it all started.

#FTW

Comment

Working...
          X