Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 5 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rangers Going Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers Going Forward

Rangers definitely need more scoring and to add some depth to the bottom six. And with the uncertainty of Michael Sauer, maybe some help on the blueline.

I still would love to see Bobby Ryan come to NY, but that's not happening. I don't think Parise is coming here either. So that leaves Radulov or Nash. If the Rangers sign Schultz, I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal like Dubinsky, Del Zotto and a draft pick/player offered up for Nash.

I still think Dubinsky will bounce back. He's a good player. But you have to give something to get something. Maybe the Rangers offer Anisimov instead.....who knows.

Sather is on record as saying he's "not trading kids," and has hinted he's going to look to add scoring through UFA then a trade. But unless it's Parise, I don't know who they can get.

One guy I'd like to see them go after is Konopka from the Senators. He'd be a perfect 4th liner and give the Rangers the faceoff man they need.

And I'd love to see Schultz end up here as well.

My wish list:

Schultz
    Top 6 scorer
    Konopka
    Re-sign Biron
    “I would have had to take a pay cut to take the job I was offered,” Francesa said. “If I had done it, I think I would have done well in the NFL, but at the time I decided to stay here.”

I saw the other day that the Flyers are going after Nash. Da heck they need him for? :getlawst:

As far as getting a top six forward through free agency: there's Parise, Semin and Doan as the main guys. I doubt he'd leave Phoenix but a guy like Doan could be a nice fit.
    "Who goes to a ball park to sit in a seat?! Nobody goes in a ball park to sit in a seat!"

Comment

Originally posted by Enough already! View Post
      I saw the other day that the Flyers are going after Nash. Da heck they need him for? :getlawst:

As far as getting a top six forward through free agency: there's Parise, Semin and Doan as the main guys. I doubt he'd leave Phoenix but a guy like Doan could be a nice fit.
      I can say this with all certainty: Doan is in no way, shape, or form leaving Phoenix. he is going to retire a Coyote. The only way he'd leave Phoenix is if the team did.

Comment

Originally posted by Enough already! View Post

Originally posted by SweepTheLeg View Post
        I can say this with all certainty: Doan is in no way, shape, or form leaving Phoenix. he is going to retire a Coyote. The only way he'd leave Phoenix is if the team did.
        I agree on Doan, it's a pipe dream.

I'd stay away from Semin. I'd love Parise but have a feeling he's going to Detroit or shock everyone and stay in NJ.

And Flyers don't need Nash. It's masking their larger problem of shitty defense.
        “I would have had to take a pay cut to take the job I was offered,” Francesa said. “If I had done it, I think I would have done well in the NFL, but at the time I decided to stay here.”

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X