Today's Birthdays

Collapse

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER BOWL WEEK 2012: 1/30 thru 2/3. Sign up for interviews here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far our guest counter is at 4.

Monday's Guests:

Oh Really
    Jacob Rosales
    Dave Griffin
    GYOS

More to come tonight!
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Comment

Guest counter is now up to 5:

Last night Junkie joined us for some bonus random questions. Officially, we moved the regular "Random Questions" to Friday so we can accommodate Prop Bets tonight.

That also means Friday's show has been changed to a two hour program. Here's the remaining schedule.

Wednesday at 10ET: Bread, Tomkier (makeup date since he missed the show last night); then Junkie and Stawting for Prop Bets. 2 hrs.
      Thursday at 10ET *or* 11ET: Andrew Jacobsen. 1 hr. --I haven't decided what time to come on yet, but we'll keep chat up all night.
      Friday at 10 ET: Checker and Panther in hour 1, then Junkie and Random Questions in hour 2. 2 hrs.
      In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Comment

Guest counter is now up to *8*!

Tonight we were joined by Tomkier, Bread, Stawting, and Junkie. Junkie was on last night so his tally remains, but the others brought our counter up three spots.

Pretty good juice overall for the week, and looking forward to more of the same tomorrow night. Andrew Jacobsen in studio and I hear Ottis wants to check in too. I think what we can do is get in some open phones for about a half hour at 11 east.

Incidentally, we also have more predictions: Tom, Bread, Stawting, and Junkie all picked the Giants to win. This bring the total predictions up to

Giants win -- 8
        Patriots win -- 0

Comment

Andy Jacobs should be on with Andrew Jacobsen, just because.
          THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
          What's today's circus?

Comment

Originally posted by yots
            Andy Jacobs should be on with Andrew Jacobsen, just because.
            I remember the resemblance in names when I first had Clueless on the podcast... wayyyy back in March 2009. Good times.

Comment

I have a special treat for you all: In addition to last night's podcast we had Stawting and GYOS on off-air for a 90 minute series of outtakes, and some additional prop bets. Enjoy!

http://daveinthecity.podbean.com/201...bets-02-01-12/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in the City Out West View Post
                I have a special treat for you all: In addition to last night's podcast we had Stawting and GYOS on off-air for a 90 minute series of outtakes, and some additional prop bets. Enjoy!

http://daveinthecity.podbean.com/201...bets-02-01-12/
                More guests last night, and more picks for the Giants...

Andrew Jacobsen was a hoot in studio for Hour One. There wasn't really an hour two but I spent a few minutes talking about Super Bowl Commercials. Ottis jumped in at the end with his Mad Dog impression.

Again our total guest count is now up to 10. And the score:

Giants: 10

Pats: 0

Still no picks for the Pats on this podcast. On the FPP, EIAS selected the Pats with, I believe, the other three panelists going Giants.

More to come tonight! Junkie returns, plus we hear from Checker and Panther in Hour One with a Golf update and more from Super Bowl XLVI. I'll also my my prediction for the Super Bowl. Tune in at 10 pm!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daveint...spats-02-03-12

Comment

Working...
                X