Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 9 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Current Hot100 Tracks W/E 5.18.13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Current Hot100 Tracks W/E 5.18.13

Sweater Weather spends a 2nd week at the top of a pretty active chart which includes 9 new entries and a re-entry. The RE, Babel, by Mumford & Sons, already peaked at 34 in a 14 week performance upon the album's release last fall. Album tracks don't generally do well on my chart because of the multitude of singles I listen to. They also tend not to do well when released eventually as singles because I've been exposed to them already. We'll see how this one ends up because...

The top new entry is an album track, Daft Punk's Contact, one of 2 new songs from RAM to enter the chart. It jumps in at #65 and Giorgio By Moroder sneaks in at #92. Charity single, Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys with Bruce Springsteen starts at #70 and FFDP with Rob Halford crashes into the chart at #68.

Some of the top performances of the week go to Emile Sande, up 37-23, AWOLnation 19-9, The National with 2 rapid risers, one of them, Sea flying 57-34 and the new Phoenix track surging 58-35. Michael Kiwanuka takes top honors though as Home Again bolts 56-29 in just 2 short weeks.

Of course, there's misery for several acts as well, among them Phoenix, who tumble 17-42 in just their 13th week with Entertainment. The lead single from their newest effort Bankrupt! performed rather weakly, considering my anticipation for the new record. It peaked at #7, which is still a pretty sizable chart placing. Three Days Grace freefalls 16-41, Drake plummets 31-56, Rihanna slides 44-69 and Bruno Mars likewise slides 40-66. But the biggest fail of the week goes to Global Concepts by American EDM artist Robert DeLong. It crashes and burns 26-78, a miserable 52 notch drop, and a perfect example of a song I kinda liked and charted until reality set in and I was seemingly the only one charting it. Oh well!

https://www.yousendit.com/download/W...bEFsMHdYRHNUQw
    I'd rather a daughter a whore, than a son who's a Broncos fan.
Working...
X