Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 6 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Current Hot100 Tracks W/E 6.01.13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Current Hot100 Tracks W/E 6.01.13

Robin Thicke has his first #1 track as Blurred Lines slides into the top spot in its 7th week. Depending on burnout factor, it could be there for several weeks. Possible candidates for the next #1 include Awolnation, Tame Impala, The Features or maybe as far down as John Legend, who currently leaps 25-16 in his 6th week.

Among the 10 new entries this week are Empire Of The Sun, who take top debut honors all the way in at #46 with, Alive. But the bigger story may be the #57 first week placement of Black Sabbath, who chart for the first time ever on my personal survey with their former #1 Rock track, God Is Dead? Other notable first week entries are Iamdynamite with an impressive #64 start for Hey Girl, Busta Rhymes with the entrancing #Twerkit at #82 and Skillet, back on the charts and starting in at #91 with Sick Of It.

Lots of healthy movement this week led by Sick Puppies jumping 25 places from 87-62, Jimmy Eat World up 36-23, Bruno Mars up 78-60 with his current track, Brandy up 98-83 and Lord Huron 48-37.

Of course, the downside are the songs which lose traction this week. Capital Cities crumbles 8-29 with their former #2 smash, Fall Out Boy tumbles 9-27, Muse drops 11-31, 30 Seconds To Mars freefalls 37-69 with a rather disappointing performance for their lead single, which peaked at #13 and has only rung up 11 chart weeks.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/W...QVNlcEo4SjhUQw
    I'd rather a daughter a whore, than a son who's a Broncos fan.
Working...
X