Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 1 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix - Stranger Things Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix - Stranger Things Discussion

Anyone watching this? If so, what are your thoughts? What did you think the finale left us with for next season? I enjoyed it.
    "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

We watched...it was great, then the last episode happened. Why did they have to make everyone so stupid all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by TR View Post
      We watched...it was great, then the last episode happened. Why did they have to make everyone so stupid all of a sudden.
      I don't know. I enjoyed it so much at the beginning I was waiting for a bit of a letdown at times. Hopefully the (mostly) quality doesn't slip next season. I'm sure this popularity could go to the Duffer brothers heads.

I'd heard so much about the show, then decided to definitely watch when my Dr. asked if I watched it. His twin granddaughters played the youngest girl in Mike's family. It ends up it was shot all around Atlanta and a couple places were fairly close to my house. The police station was the next town over. The convenience store that was in one of the last couple eps is about 10 mins from me.

Hopefully season 2 is as good as season 1, but a lot of shows like this suffer a little in season 2.
      "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

Comment

Working...
      X