Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 1 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 DISCUSSION

What did everyone think of it? High Points? Low points? Favorite Episode? Discuss using spoilers of course.
    "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

just started season 2 chapter 1 this week..looking forward to it
    Originally posted by The Mawquis
    And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Imagine Mike wearing horizontal stripes.

Comment

So, I'm a watcher.....many WHAT THE FUCK moments.......

Comment

Originally posted by TR View Post
        So, I'm a watcher.....many WHAT THE FUCK moments.......
        Yeah, I enjoyed it, but it had a thing or two that I wasn't overly fond of - read if you've watched the whole thing
        Spoiler
        "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

Comment

Didn't even know this thread existed...glad to see...binge watched both seasons in the past two weeks. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Spoiler
          Like heroes, you don't claim to be one. You just keep walkin' the life.

Comment

just finished chapter 4

Spoiler
            And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Everything is a Scenario View Post
              just finished chapter 4

Spoiler
              Did you finish it, and if so, did you watch Beyond Stranger Things as well?

#FTW

Comment

Originally posted by johninga View Post
                Did you finish it, and if so, did you watch Beyond Stranger Things as well?
                I did finish, i loved it..took my time, watched the last one last night

I don't watch the "beyond" program, is it like a recap scenario?

Im on my phone and don't know where the spoiler button is, but i agree with your post about ep 7, and ill write another post when I'm on a real calculator with keyboard

Comment

I did finish, i loved it..took my time, watched the last one last night

I don't watch the "beyond" program, is it like a recap scenario?

Im on my phone and don't know where the spoiler button is, but i agree with your post about ep 7, and ill write another post when I'm on a real calculator with keyboard
                  Sorry for not getting back with you sooner Andy. The Beyond Stranger Things is kind of like a recap of the series. There are 9 eps I believe and they have several of the actors from the show with some host (who I don't know) (along with Producer & creators). It was pretty good as well. Glad you enjoyed it. I guess it will be 2019 before we get the next season.

#FTW

Comment

Originally posted by johninga View Post
                    Sorry for not getting back with you sooner Andy. The Beyond Stranger Things is kind of like a recap of the series. There are 9 eps I believe and they have several of the actors from the show with some host (who I don't know) (along with Producer & creators). It was pretty good as well. Glad you enjoyed it. I guess it will be 2019 before we get the next season.
                    Spoiler

Comment

Spoiler
                      Spoiler

#FTW

Comment

Working...
                      X