Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 3 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future of the DITCOW Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future of the DITCOW Podcast

Hey fellas...

Today I have some sad news to share with you. Today I have reached the end of my term with Podbean.

I had ramped up my yearly payment to 100 dollars a year to host episodes of the show on itunes. Money is tight and I can't support 100 bones a year to do this any more.

Fortunately we have long hosted the show in two places: 1) Blogtalkradio.com and 2) the Podbean site for CD Quality MP3 versions and an itunes feed.

I need your help. When you listen to the DITCOW Podcast, do you usually go to the blogtalkradio link or the Podbean link?

Here's an example of each one.

Podbean: http://daveinthecity.podbean.com
    Blogtalkradio: http://blogtalkradio.com/daveinthecity

Let me know if you could! I may consider switching all production to soley the blogtalkradio server. It's going to suck for sound quality but saving 100 bucks a year could go a long way.

*it used to be just 50 bucks a year or less than that, but I also couldn't host as many episodes at once. I could really use a better, cheaper method of hosting my itunes feed.

Thanks!
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Quick update: It does look like I can downgrade my account to its original setting of $30 a year, but I'll have to go back to a 1GB storage cap.

Thats fine by me, but with all that said, I'd still like to know what your usual preference is for downloading the podcast. Thanks so much!
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Comment

Working...
    X