Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 6 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DITCOW *actual* bets. (Ongoing List)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DITCOW *actual* bets. (Ongoing List)

Here are my inaugural bets using real dollars.

I sampled some of my LOCKS of the Week using one betting unit for each of these. Two bets in action this week. Enjoy fellas:

Texas -7 at West Virginia

Ravens +2 vs Bungles

I need to start slowly just in case the whole thing goes south. Wake Forest Money Line was unavailable FWIW.
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Bonus bet added. It was awarded as a "free bet", so what the heck?

#vikesplustwoandahalf
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Comment

Two NFL bets I've *already* fired on for Week 11:

Saints -3.5 vs SF. I could have bought this down to 3, but that would be a waste of money.
      Panthers -1.5 vs NE on MNF. This is almost like an upset pick but this is a good time to ride the hot hand. Carolina is at home.

I will need to wait on the College games so that the big spreads go down somewhat… Florida State and/or Ohio State could be in effect.

Comment

Added a college pick for tonight's #MACtion

Ball State +9.5 at N. Illinois

Comment

Miami (OH) +25 at home.

....I need help.

Comment

I don't know if anyone is reading this thread, but here are my remaining wagers of the week:

UCLA +1.5 at home

Cowboys +2.5 at Giants
            Patriots +3 vs Broncos

and I have a STRONG desire to take Pacers -6 at Knicks, but I might think better of it.

Comment

Line went up to Pacers -7.

I took it anyway.

but you watch… that 7th point is going to be haunting.

Comment

Trying a throwaway series of experimental bets tonight. Based on the #contrariansunday scenario, I'm going to attempt #contrarianmonday for these NHL games. Here are the ML's I took:

Wild (Minnesota)+145 at STL
                Penguins (Pittsburgh)+105 at BOS
                Kings (LA)+110 at VAN
                Jets (Winnipeg)+120 at NJ
                Predators (Nashville)+105 vs PHX
                BlueJackets (Columbus)+165 at TOR

The goal is to at least break even. I'm not familiar with how NHL parity goes, so we'll see if I can come in above water tonight.

Comment

#NHLcontrarianmonday went very well. Four of Six picks hit.

Wild and Penguins did *not*, but the Pens game was pretty close and went to OT... they had a chance.

Tonight, we're going to put a very small piece of cabbage on Lakers ML +165 at Washington.

I've had that game on my mind AWL DAY. Might as well try it right?

Comment

NFL Contrarian Sunday: 2013 Week 13

Here are the current, up to the second, underdog money lines as of 11/26, courtesy of Vegas Insider:

V.I. Consensus Money Lines

Packers +220 at DET
                    Raiders +400 at DAL
                    Steelers +135 at BAL
                    Titans +170 at IND
                    Chiefs +175 *vs* DEN
                    Jags +260 at CLE
                    Bucs +310 at CAR
                    Bears +100 at MIN
                    Cards +155 at PHI
                    Dolphins +105 at NYJ
                    Falcons +165 at Buffalo
                    Rams +350 at SF
                    Texans +310 vs NE
                    Bengals +105 at SD
                    Redskins +100 vs NYG
                    Saints +220 at SEA

Comment

I would take: Packers, Raiders, Steelers, Titans, Chiefs, Bears, Cardinals, Dolphins, Bengals

Staying away from: Redskins (just because I want nothing to do with that game ), Saints, Falcons, Texans (no way!)

On the fence: Bucs, Rams, Jags

Comment

Here are the ones I chose:

Titans (Tennessee)+177
                        Steelers (Pittsburgh)+120
                        Raiders (Oakland)+360
                        Dolphins (Miami)+105
                        Cardinals (Arizona)+145
                        Chiefs (KansasCity)+200

I had it in my mind to use the Packers but changed my mind. The thing is -- the Lions just seem like a markedly better team than the Packers at present. If Rodgers was playing, I'd take the underdog in this game, but with Tolzien, it feels like a layup for DET to just win outright.

Not to mention, the Lions have lost two straight games overall and they've lost their last NINE Thanksgiving games. Last win was in 2003 vs Favre's Packers. The Lions are too talented to lose 3 in a row and they're playing a backup QB. *Something's* gotta give.

Comment

Working...
                        X