Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NBA "Cover Train": Teams to take ATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NBA "Cover Train": Teams to take ATS

I've been on a small gambling project called the "NBA Cover Train." VegasInsider.com has a list of NBA teams' record against the spread, and among the best were the Bucks, Warriors, and Hawks. Among the *worst* were the Clippers, which I could have guessed on my own watching those jokers all year.

So about two months ago I decided to try placing wagers to that effect (including the Clippers opponents), skipping some games where the line was too big. Man... the success of the "cover train" is incredible. The premise is, maybe 1 or 2 of them won't cover but you aren't going to get all of them to bunk on a given night. It's been a great ride. The NBA cover train can take you to great places... but sometimes you gotta avoid those side trips on other vehicles. Trust the train!

It's incredibly degenerate, but it's an enjoyable project and I've come to learn about some pretty damn good NBA teams plus one thats gritty and gutty with Milwaukee. There's always a chance they all regress but so far so good.

btw I owe all of this success to EIAS. Props man. Your recommendation of VI.com is kingly.
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Originally posted by Dave in the City Out West View Post
    I've been on a small gambling project called the "NBA Cover Train." VegasInsider.com has a list of NBA teams' record against the spread, and among the best were the Bucks, Warriors, and Hawks. Among the *worst* were the Clippers, which I could have guessed on my own watching those jokers all year.

So about two months ago I decided to try placing wagers to that effect (including the Clippers opponents), skipping some games where the line was too big. Man... the success of the "cover train" is incredible. The premise is, maybe 1 or 2 of them won't cover but you aren't going to get all of them to bunk on a given night. It's been a great ride. The NBA cover train can take you to great places... but sometimes you gotta avoid those side trips on other vehicles. Trust the train!

It's incredibly degenerate, but it's an enjoyable project and I've come to learn about some pretty damn good NBA teams plus one thats gritty and gutty with Milwaukee. There's always a chance they all regress but so far so good.

btw I owe all of this success to EIAS. Props man. Your recommendation of VI.com is kingly.

sounds pretty cool, good luck

Comment

since this post

the warriors failed to cover against the knicks

the bucks failed to cover against the celtics

hawks failed to cover against the grizzlies

#covertrain
      #rideit
      Originally posted by The Mawquis
      And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Imagine Mike wearing horizontal stripes.

Comment

update

betting against the clippers since 2/7
        1-2

betting on golden st since 2/7
        0-3

betting on milwaukee since 2/7
        1-2

betting on atlanta since 2/7
        1-2

3-9
        And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Comment

CoverTrain update

3/2/15

Atlanta since 2/7 AM
          3-5 ATS

Golden St since 2/7 AM
          2-6-1-ATS

Clippers since 2/7 AM
          6-3 ATS..covertrain says "bet against the Clippers" = 3-6 ATS

Milwaukee since 2/7 AM
          2-7 ATS

Overall
          10-24-1

wow

Comment

3/9/15 Update

Atlanta since 2/7
            4-7 ATS

Golden St since 2/7
            3-9-1 ATS

Anti-Clipper bets since 2/7
            5-7 ATS

Milwaukee since 2/7
            4-8 ATS

Overall
            16-31-1

Comment

3/16/15 Update

Atlanta since 2/7
              6-9 ATS

Golden St since 2/7
              5-11-1 ATS

Anti-Clipper bets since 2/7
              7-9 ATS

Milwaukee since 2/7
              5-11 ATS

Overall
              23-40-1

Comment

Working...
              X