Today's Birthdays

Collapse

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 6 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 NCA Conference Championship Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 NCA Conference Championship Predictions

Fellas... I could not even WAIT for the ink to dry off the presses before I jumped on some of these predictions... these are the hypothetical wagers below... I'll also offer some quick hitters on other Conference Title games:

LOCKS of the Week (Conference Championships)

Pac 12: Arizona State -3.5 vs Stanford (most confident pick)
    SEC: Auburn -2.5 vs Mizzou
    Big Ten: Ohio State -6 vs Michigan State -- this was an interesting one. I'm not about to say this was an egregiously set line, but I thought OSU would be giving maybe 7, 8, even 10 points heah. MICH-ST will give Ohio State their toughest battle, but nonetheless, should be handled by the Buckeyes. I'd probably, gun to my head, give it to OSU by a touchdown.

Other Conference Predictions

Moutain West: Fresno State beats Utah State... USU resilient in the wake of losing Chuckie Keeton, but nonetheless, Fresno State would presumably best them (FSU -3).
    #MACtion Championship: Chalk scenario -- NIU to beat Bowling Green. I'd give the -3.5 in this one.
    ACC: Florida State to annihilate Duke, so FSU -29.5. It is *so* awesome to see Duke in the Conference Title game, but FSU beats everyone by 30 points these days. I think Duke will have a good first quarter, but as good as the Blue Devs are, they haven't seen anyone with the speed and athleticism of the Seminoles.

Feel free to offer your conference predictions, or even predictions for other games this weekend, as many predictions as you'd like.
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Rutgers will not make the NCAA tournament.
    THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
    What's today's circus?

Comment

Michigan St and Utah St will win outright. Bowling green has a shot, but I think Northern Illinois wins close. Rice in CUSA in the shearn game of the week.

No idea who wins the SEC game. That's a tough a pick as it gets.

Florida St obviously will win comfortably.

Agree with Dave on Arizona St, I think everyone is putting Stanford in the Rose Bowl prematurely.
      Twitter: @johnw8788

Comment

meik will have a show today

#testarea
        Originally posted by The Mawquis
        And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Imagine Mike wearing horizontal stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by AntwanBoldin
          Why is baseball ?
          Originally posted by PrettyTony
          Come meet me montrose in Westchester. I'll bang you.

Comment

Originally posted by AntwanBoldin
            Why is baseball ?
            Originally posted by PrettyTony
            Come meet me montrose in Westchester. I'll bang you.

Comment

THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
              What's today's circus?

Comment

Working...
              X