Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 1 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 World Series Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 World Series Predictions

Predictions for the world series, right here folks!

Indians in 6. i really want it to go down in 5, but i'm biased.

I will also add a poll: Who do you WANT to win the world series (different scenario)?
    Chicago Cubs
    41.67%
    Cleveland Indians
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

My heart says Indians in 6, for my boys from Cleveland with whom I went to college at Fordham, but I think nothing is stopping the Cubs this year. Cleveland got off the schneid; time for the Cubs to do so too. Cubs in 6.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."-Oscar Gamble

Comment

I want the Cubs to win. I also want a long series. I also like it when teams win Championships at home, which means I should want Cleveland to win.

iono

Prediction: Cubs in 6.

Comment

Cubs in 5
        Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

Want Cleveland...So Indians in 7...because fuck Chicago.
          On his show, Francesa had said he’d gone for a walk on the golf course, which got interpreted as he’d gone out and played golf, but he’d clarified that he’d just brought a couple of clubs out, hit a few balls, stayed socially distant, no big whoop.

Comment

Prediction: Cubs in 5

Want the Tribe to win. Had friends in Cleveland and went to 20 some odd games at the Jake in the mid/late 90s.

That said, I have no issue with Cubs winning. Would be great to see as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by The Mawquis
            Like heroes, you don't claim to be one. You just keep walkin' the life.

Comment

My paternal grandfather settled in Cleveland after coming to this country so I want to see the Indians win.

Originally posted by The Capitan2
              EAT THAT ASS BRO!!

Comment

Cubs in 5. Their starting pitching is better. Cleveland has been off too long and will come out flat. Would love to see Miller vs Rizzo in a big spot. Miller won't be a factah if they are losing.

Also, totally ridiculous a team that won 103 games is not getting the home field.
                You can't have a good time if you don't have a good watch

Comment

Originally posted by Gamble17 View Post
                  Cubs in 5. Their starting pitching is better. Cleveland has been off too long and will come out flat. Would love to see Miller vs Rizzo in a big spot. Miller won't be a factah if they are losing.

Also, totally ridiculous a team that won 103 games is not getting the home field.
                  Hmm? I can't hear you.
                  THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
                  What's today's circus?

Comment

Indians in 7.
                    "I have incredible affection and love for my audience, because my audience put me here and has kept me here for 25 years," Francesa told Radio Ink.

“There’s photo-cropped photos that are disgusting. There’s all that vile stuff there.”

#FTW

Comment

I have a good feeling the Padres will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X