Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 6 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYG - 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYG - 2015 Draft

Giants fans…post your thoughts on the 2015 Draft here.

Looking at a lot of the mocks and guys who have potential to be taken within the top 15 picks, gotta say because they have plenty of holes to fill, I'm OK with all of the names mentioned…except:

Landon Collins…

Although its a position of need, I think #9 is much too high for a safety there…especially a guy like Collins…just going off what I'm reading on him, I'm hoping the Giants go in a different direction….but if the NYG are really sold on him?…move down…acquire more picks...

What say you?
    Originally posted by The Mawquis
    Like heroes, you don't claim to be one. You just keep walkin' the life.

Not a Giants fan but I think they would hit a homerun if they got either Scherff or Cooper. The pass rushers at the top of the draft are more 3/4 edge rushers who I think will struggle with their hand in the ground. Maxx Williams, the tight end out of Minny, would be a good get in round 2
    Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

Originally posted by The Agency View Post
      Not a Giants fan but I think they would hit a homerun if they got either Scherff or Cooper. The pass rushers at the top of the draft are more 3/4 edge rushers who I think will struggle with their hand in the ground. Maxx Williams, the tight end out of Minny, would be a good get in round 2
      Agree on the edge rushers and the thought on Scherff/Cooper…seeing on some mocks, the experts seemed to be flipping on Cooper and White…moving Cooper up to the Raiders now…must be hearing stuff coming out of the Oakland org….

As for the NYG, I'm even OK with a few of the interior line guys like Shelton or Brown.

Will read up on the TE, Williams...

Comment

no trae waynes even if best talent available, would rather trade down in that scenario
        Originally posted by The Capitan2
        FIDZ...would you give Gordon Ramsay a handy J if it meant he would be your personal chef for life...and you don't buy any of the food he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Umberto's Clam House View Post
          no trae waynes even if best talent available, would rather trade down in that scenario
          Agree…CB not a pressing need…I'd rather trade down to mid-late teens as well…

Comment

I don't know anything about the draft but maybe an O-Line guy? idk
            Free Boosie

Comment

Working...
            X