Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 11 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rangers as of 3/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rangers as of 3/31

I know a lot of people are probably werried by the rangers play in the past week...everybody needs to calm down a bit...they were hot as a pistol for so long and they clinched a playoff and played 2 desperate teams in the broons and caps...

henrik should get almost every game down the stretch heah...gotta get him back to work

iono if klein makes it back by the playoffs which is a werry...having him on makes a yuge difference...it makes sure you don't see yandle and boyle on at even strength together
    The Lost Society was filmed before a dead studio audience...

Originally posted by Dave in the City Out West
    I support evolution of cuisine in all venues, including the sporting facility
    Mortadella is the grown up cousin of bologna. Very good, and proving to be one of my favorite meats.

Henrik Lundvist will start in net tonight

Mortadella is the grown up cousin of bologna. Very good, and proving to be one of my favorite meats.

Comment

nice win for the rangers tonight...get Henrik a W...kreider with the GWG...get back on track

Comment

Good job outta you, Ottis for jump-starting this subforum…a good spot separate from the main board for NYR fans to praise/voice concerns about the team heading down the stretch.

Once the playoffs start, glad we have a place to go where we can keep to ourselves.
        Originally posted by The Mawquis
        Like heroes, you don't claim to be one. You just keep walkin' the life.

Comment

Originally posted by Parcells Falling Out View Post
          Good job outta you, Ottis for jump-starting this subforum…a good spot separate from the main board for NYR fans to praise/voice concerns about the team heading down the stretch.

Once the playoffs start, glad we have a place to go where we can keep to ourselves.
          Thanks PFO!

I wouldn't want to get everyone confused by talking about things in one thread. As you and many others can tell it really hasn't been able to work. Lots of problems were caused by having everyone in our "community" posting their thoughts in one continuous thread throughout the day...finally we were able to put a stop to it and I'm sure everything that was broke about the board will now be fixed

as far as the rangers...one thing about this year is how much more fun it is to watch guys like Fast, Miller, Hayes play on the 3rd lines rather than having the Matt Cullens and Fedetanko's of the world playing on the bottom 6...The depth of the young players really just helps makes watching the games easier...I think its why so many people harp on Glass...he doesn't bring much now and he doesn't have a future here

Comment

Originally posted by Say Hello to Ottis View Post
            Thanks PFO!

I wouldn't want to get everyone confused by talking about things in one thread. As you and many others can tell it really hasn't been able to work. Lots of problems were caused by having everyone in our "community" posting their thoughts in one continuous thread throughout the day...finally we were able to put a stop to it and I'm sure everything that was broke about the board will now be fixed

as far as the rangers...one thing about this year is how much more fun it is to watch guys like Fast, Miller, Hayes play on the 3rd lines rather than having the Matt Cullens and Fedetanko's of the world playing on the bottom 6...The depth of the young players really just helps makes watching the games easier...I think its why so many people harp on Glass...he doesn't bring much now and he doesn't have a future here
            Not enough s for everything about this post, hopefully come playoff time, this subforum will be troll-free. I expect it will be, as segregation is the idea behind subforums....but I'll stick to the Rangers for now...

Really enjoyed that "All-America" line last night of Miller-Stepan-Kreider...not sure where MSL fits in when he returns tomorrow. Doesn't fit the 3rd line profile...

Young, fast, cheap guys is the way to go with the bottom 6...especially with the top heavy $$$ guys taking up a lot of the cap. Have beaten the Glass thing to death on twitter, but the frustrating part is that AV is a very smart guy...I get giving him a chance, but that is way past due. We'll see tomorrow night. My money would be on Sheppard sitting...

Rangers signed Brady Skjei...on his way to Hartford...

Comment

[tweet]583295029348823040[/tweet]

Comment

Not enough s for everything about this post, hopefully come playoff time, this subforum will be troll-free. I expect it will be, as segregation is the idea behind subforums....but I'll stick to the Rangers for now...

Really enjoyed that "All-America" line last night of Miller-Stepan-Kreider...not sure where MSL fits in when he returns tomorrow. Doesn't fit the 3rd line profile...

Young, fast, cheap guys is the way to go with the bottom 6...especially with the top heavy $$$ guys taking up a lot of the cap. Have beaten the Glass thing to death on twitter, but the frustrating part is that AV is a very smart guy...I get giving him a chance, but that is way past due. We'll see tomorrow night. My money would be on Sheppard sitting...

I would probably go right back to the lines that were werking pre st Louis injury

but as a general rule I always love when you can roll out an "All American Line"

Nash - Brass - Zucc
                MSL - Step - Kreider
                Hag - Hayes - Miller
                Sheppard/Glass - Moore - Fast

saw that Skjei news...it would be incredible if he pulled a Kreider and came into the NHL for the offs...but with a defensemen I undahstand that's gotta impossible...Be awesome if he could crack the team next year...we expect if not big things this year than bigger things next year

[tweet]583295029348823040[/tweet]

that reminded me of the Bernie Nichols cross check to Kovalev in 94 'offs...gross gross play

Comment

I'd like to see MSL with Hayes and Hagelin. They possess the puck so much, and I think MSL can find open spots on the ice with the two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by In The Cahr View Post
                    I'd like to see MSL with Hayes and Hagelin. They possess the puck so much, and I think MSL can find open spots on the ice with the two of them.
                    Might be the only combo we haven't seen…plus it keeps the other two lines intact. Hayes has really been tremendous this season…can't wait to see the finished product in a year or two...

Comment

Worst thread ever?
                      I'll do whatever it takes to protect my freedom. ---Eustace Conway

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Dicaprio as Sinatra View Post
                        Worst thread ever?

The organic nature of these sub forums may take a little time….but I do believe they're the way of the future..

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Dicaprio as Sinatra View Post
                          Worst thread ever?
                          people cant see the puck posts

Comment

division champs bros...what a fun season

great to see henrik back being henrik

JT miller has risen...after I stripped gaboriks name form a 10 jersey I have been waiting for this moment

Comment

Originally posted by Say Hello to Ottis View Post
                              division champs bros...what a fun season

great to see henrik back being henrik

JT miller has risen...after I stripped gaboriks name form a 10 jersey I have been waiting for this moment
                              Nice win...thinking they hit a bit of a swoon, they win in two tough buildings.

Henrik was Henrik last night...nice to see after only a few games back.

Miller is a tough kid, ok...

Comment

Working...
                              X