Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 6 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Wrestling Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Wrestling Indian

Wahoo Mcdaniels or chief Jay strongbow?
    "I make so few [mistakes] compared to other people and I'm on so much longer and cover so much more stuff than people, but I know I'm going to be and should be held to a higher standard,"
    All content and writing contained is for amusement purposes only. The board is a parody site with many fabricated and exaggerated fictional pieces on public figures. There should be no implication that any writing is factual as its done for entertainment purposes only.

Tatanka is a Mt Rushmore Indian Wrestler
    Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

Originally posted by The Agency View Post
      Tatanka is a Mt Rushmore Indian Wrestler
      are there more than 4? Wahoo, Chief Jay, Jules Strongbow, Tatanker?

Jay Youngblood?

Little Beaver?
      "I make so few [mistakes] compared to other people and I'm on so much longer and cover so much more stuff than people, but I know I'm going to be and should be held to a higher standard,"
      All content and writing contained is for amusement purposes only. The board is a parody site with many fabricated and exaggerated fictional pieces on public figures. There should be no implication that any writing is factual as its done for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

The Great Khali.

#doingitwrong

Comment

Um, Billy White Wolf, are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Cut da Pie View Post
            Um, Billy White Wolf, are you serious?
            Not a patch on wahoos fanny

Comment

Can Tatanka get 2 nominations...1 for regular Tatanka and 1 for million dollar corporation Tatanka ?
              Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

I wonder what In culture made us assume that Indian wrestlers would be most at home in women's bathing suits.

Tatoncker shouid be praised for breaking that streak.

Comment

I also wonder if real Indians settled their tribal disputes by tying straps to their wrists to fight

Comment

Wasn't Tatanka really Indian? Used a real headdress and everything, I believe.
                    Originally posted by AntwanBoldin
                    Why is baseball ?
                    Originally posted by PrettyTony
                    Come meet me montrose in Westchester. I'll bang you.

Comment

tatanka had some pipes on him... unless it wasn't really him doing his trademark chant
                      Originally posted by The Capitan2
                      FIDZ...would you give Gordon Ramsay a handy J if it meant he would be your personal chef for life...and you don't buy any of the food he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name View Post
                        Wasn't Tatanka really Indian? Used a real headdress and everything, I believe.
                        Wikipedia says "He is part of the Lumbee tribe," so it looks like you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddle Elphier View Post
                          Wikipedia says "He is part of the Lumbee tribe," so it looks like you're right.
                          says lumbee tribe is from parts unknown, seems a little sketchy
                          Originally posted by The Capitan2
                          FIDZ...would you give Gordon Ramsay a handy J if it meant he would be your personal chef for life...and you don't buy any of the food he does.

Comment

Vishnu Patel

Comment

Tiger Ali Singh

Comment

Working...
                              X