Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 3 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neville

was starting to think I was crazy on here last night for being down on the Neville/Rollins match. Glad someone else agreed

http://411mania.com/wrestling/csonka...eview-4-06-15/

For the most part, Rollins led (not saying by choice) a rather boring match. Neville got a flash or two of hope, the goofs got involved, Rollins then hit the buckle bomb and the curb stomp for the win. The only thing worse than the booking of that match was the over the top and fake commentary; trying to fake surprise that Neville had a chance when he was never booked to have a chance. The hot start for Neville was fine, but his comebacks were crafted half assed and while this did a little bit for him, they missed the chance to really get a new guy over. They had a chance here to sell Rollins as completely over confident, leading to a great showing of what Neville really had to bring to the table; they decided to play it lazy here and it helped no one, and I feel actually hurt Neville. I firmly believe that Neville didn’t need to win, he just needed a very good showing, and they dropped the ball here on doing that. I mean look at the level of talent we have here, why couldn’t they just go, “Hey guys, Seth wins clean in 12-minutes with the curb stomp, go do some cool shit and make the crowd happy.”
    Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Originally posted by The Agency View Post
    was starting to think I was crazy on here last night for being down on the Neville/Rollins match. Glad someone else agreed

http://411mania.com/wrestling/csonka...eview-4-06-15/
    I blame it on the writers. It's what happens when you write short-term rather than look at things 5-6 months down the road. Too much on-the-fly writing. I'm guessing they believe Neville is going to be a great asset, that's why he's up here, but they have no idea on how to write him in.

They always tend to do that. Bo Dallas would've been written in well here. Same for The Ascension. It's like they're writing bastardized versions of what they did on NXT.
    Originally posted by AntwanBoldin
    Why is baseball ?
    Originally posted by PrettyTony
    Come meet me montrose in Westchester. I'll bang you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name View Post
      I blame it on the writers. It's what happens when you write short-term rather than look at things 5-6 months down the road. Too much on-the-fly writing. I'm guessing they believe Neville is going to be a great asset, that's why he's up here, but they have no idea on how to write him in.

They always tend to do that. Bo Dallas would've been written in well here. Same for The Ascension. It's like they're writing bastardized versions of what they did on NXT.
      Bingo. its the writers/Vince. Vince seems to despise all of the NXT guys called up. Ascension are dominating ass kickers in NXT and the first match they have Vince is in JBL's ear telling him to bury them as being rip offs. Neville was the high fligher unorthodox guy in NXT and his second match Vince is in JBLs ear telling him "the flippy flop stuff wont work against the big boys". Do you honestly think Vince is gonna have the full backing of guys like Zayn and Owens ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Agency View Post
        Bingo. its the writers/Vince. Vince seems to despise all of the NXT guys called up. Ascension are dominating ass kickers in NXT and the first match they have Vince is in JBL's ear telling him to bury them as being rip offs. Neville was the high fligher unorthodox guy in NXT and his second match Vince is in JBLs ear telling him "the flippy flop stuff wont work against the big boys". Do you honestly think Vince is gonna have the full backing of guys like Zayn and Owens ?
        Vince is like some board members here.

"I don't care if it matters to 99% of the people out there, all I know is that it doesn't matter to me!!!"
        Why is baseball ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name View Post
          Vince is like some board members here.

"I don't care if it matters to 99% of the people out there, all I know is that it doesn't matter to me!!!"
          spot on

Comment

BTW, Paige was written in like NXT to be the "ANTI-DIVA!!!!!"

Can't really be an anti-diva when you're starring in Total Divas....
            Why is baseball ?

Comment

Again, we are talking about a guy that has been known to re-write the third hour of Raw while the first one is on the air.

So, I don't know how much power, if any, the writers actually have.
              THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
              What's today's circus?

Comment

Working...
              X