Today's Birthdays

Collapse

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 14 users online. 9 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 CFB Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know nothing about LSU this year

is Jefferson still their QB?

i do know Les Miles is a mongo
    Originally posted by The Mawquis
    And she shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes in that scenario...doesn't help her cause.

Imagine Mike wearing horizontal stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by yots View Post
      Checker- I presume you are going to do that Pick'Em league on here? I have a title to defend.
      Yup...I will be setting that up in a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Everything is a Scenario View Post
      i know nothing about LSU this year

is Jefferson still their QB?

i do know Les Miles is a mongo
      Yes, Jefferson is still the QB. He played pretty well in the bowl game vs A&M. If he plays like that all yr in 2011, they got a great shot to make the title game. Miles is a mongo no doubt but he is a lucky mongo.

Also, this story about A&M to the SEC is nuts...eventually we will end up with four 16 team super conferences which I absolutely hate.
      Twitter: @johnw8788

Comment

In light of this LSU news with Jordan Jefferson being in a yuge bar fight...I can't pick them anymore for the national title. Alabamer prob would be my choice now.

Comment

Originally posted by Checker on a Checker View Post
          In light of this LSU news with Jordan Jefferson being in a yuge bar fight...I can't pick them anymore for the national title. Alabamer prob would be my choice now.
          Miles will find a way to get the incident erased....the might be better off with him as Qb anyway
          Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

Figure I’d give my thoughts on the previous weekend as the season goes. For week 1:

Main Storylines:

LSU crushes Oregon- LSU and Alabama have the top 2 defenses in the country….its going to come down to which team finds consistent play at the qb spot. If I were a betting man I’d say LSU has the edge

Weather- I cant remember a weekend were weather impacted so many games, I really think the weather did play a role in the ND-USF game

Lack of major upsets- Anyone whose followed college football knows Baylor and Robert Griffith were bound for a big win…I wasn’t surprised by the TCU-Baylor result

Predictions for next weeks top games:

Oklahoma St 34 Arizona 21

Alabama 23 Penn St 20

S. Carolina 38 Georgia 27

Notre Dame 27 Michigan 24

Possible upsets for next week:

UAB over Florida

RU over N Carolinar

Utah over USC

My top 5 teams:

Oklahomar
            LSU
            Alabama
            Boise
            Stanfid
            Rest In Peace John P. Cloninger

Comment

Stellah job with that post BBAA. A couple thoughts I'll add on the weekend:

-Boise is gonna go undefeated once again, probably get themselves into a BCS bowl. And if things really break right, I could see them in the title game. That would mean Oklahoma, LSU, Alabama, and Stanford all lose 1 game though.

-If Georgia doesn't win Saturday vs South Caroliner, I think Mark Richt will be fired.

-Notre Dame has a good team, they just can't turn the ball over like they did on Saturday. I have never seen Kelly get that mad though, not even at Cincinnati. The pressure must be getting to him.

-Auburn is terrible...I'll be shocked if they win 6 games with that defense. Miss St should handle them this week.

-Bad week for the PAC 12 as Washington barely beats 1-AA Eastern Washington while Oregon St loses to 1-AA Sacramento St. There are some real bad BCS teams out there this yr.

-Big East goes undefeated!!!

Comment

Working...
              X