Today's Birthdays

Collapse

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 2 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 2015 Mets: Lets hope its not a Mess again amiright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Say Hello to Ottis View Post
    ughhh 26...that's not great...was thinking they'd be under 20

I don't see how the braves could be that high either...is Simmons just on the moon as far as WAR
    OK I am an enormous clown. Like, the biggest. That post was me looking at predictions from 2013.

Makes me happy nobody is reading the subforums.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddle Elphier View Post
      OK I am an enormous clown. Like, the biggest. That post was me looking at predictions from 2013.

Makes me happy nobody is reading the subforums.
      I mean couldjew be maw lawst...2013...gee whiz fiddzy...what was wrong with 2014
      The Lost Society was filmed before a dead studio audience...

Originally posted by Dave in the City Out West
      I support evolution of cuisine in all venues, including the sporting facility
      Mortadella is the grown up cousin of bologna. Very good, and proving to be one of my favorite meats.

Comment

I don't see team rankings yet, except by position. So, here you go

Mets rankings (out of 30 teams):
        C: 12th
        1B: 13th
        2B: 16th
        3B: 8th
        SS: 17th
        CF: 10th
        LF: 24th
        RF: 20th
        SP: 6th

They haven't done bullpens yet.

Comment

I don't see team rankings yet, except by position. So, here you go

Mets rankings (out of 30 teams):
          C: 12th
          1B: 13th
          2B: 16th
          3B: 8th
          SS: 17th
          CF: 10th
          LF: 24th
          RF: 20th
          SP: 6th

They haven't done bullpens yet.
          I would say that this seems to work bettah

surprised a little bit at dunno's rank. SS seems pawr for the course

nice that the mets 2 big FAs the past two years are ranked so highly angry smilie

Mortadella is the grown up cousin of bologna. Very good, and proving to be one of my favorite meats.

Comment

What's worse than Ruben Tejada starting at SS?

Wilmer Flores starting at SS while Tejada starts at 2B.

Is Flores that fragile an ego that he can't handle switching over to 2B until Murphy comes back?

Comment

What's worse than Ruben Tejada starting at SS?

Wilmer Flores starting at SS while Tejada starts at 2B.

Is Flores that fragile an ego that he can't handle switching over to 2B until Murphy comes back?
              ehh maybe just "keep him in one spot" scenario...don't mess with different positions...also lets not forget that tejada did not pass the eye test at SS last year...looked slow and fat...like mike

Comment

ehh maybe just "keep him in one spot" scenario...don't mess with different positions...also lets not forget that tejada did not pass the eye test at SS last year...looked slow and fat...like mike
                That's exactly the scenario. I think it's silly. Guys who can play more than one position should be able to switch between them.

If your best defensive SS is playing in the game, he should be playing SS, unless some other person is physically incapable of playing a position other than SS, and/or is a living legend (see, e.g., Derek Jeter).

Comment

That's exactly the scenario. I think it's silly. Guys who can play more than one position should be able to switch between them.

If your best defensive SS is playing in the game, he should be playing SS, unless some other person is physically incapable of playing a position other than SS, and/or is a living legend (see, e.g., Derek Jeter).

I agree with your premise...if you *can* play 2 positions...but we arent even sure he can play 1 position right now...

has flores gotten any action at second this spring...

edit...the time stamp on this post shows 4:51 but it didn't actually go through this bullshit load until 4:53...so that's what im dealing with heah
                  Last edited by Say Hello to Ottis; 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I agree with your premise...if you *can* play 2 positions...but we arent even sure he can play 1 position right now...

has flores gotten any action at second this spring...
                    This spring, I don't think so. Though, we awl know he played 2B for like the last 3 minor league seasons.

Comment

This spring, I don't think so. Though, we awl know he played 2B for like the last 3 minor league seasons.
                      right...my contention...and it sounds like it might be the mets...is that with a guy so shaky defensively it pays to keep him in one spot...juggling him back and for a week aren't going to do him any favors...let him play where he has spent the spring...just please hit

murphy appears to be close anyway so this could be moot

Comment

really looking forward to watching this Harvey e60 piece that's airing tomorrow...gotta set the DVR heah

Harveys attitude is great for me...you will never hear me say its time for him to tone it down...im sure there are a lot of people right now saying "oooh I love harveys attitude...don't ever change matt"...and then in 3 months its gonna be "Its time for matt Harvey to calm down with some of this"

cant wait to watch him on the mound in a regular season game...

THE DARK KNIGHTS COMING

Comment

really looking forward to watching this Harvey e60 piece that's airing tomorrow...gotta set the DVR heah

Harveys attitude is great for me...you will never hear me say its time for him to tone it down...im sure there are a lot of people right now saying "oooh I love harveys attitude...don't ever change matt"...and then in 3 months its gonna be "Its time for matt Harvey to calm down with some of this"

cant wait to watch him on the mound in a regular season game...

THE DARK KNIGHTS COMING
                          I missed the e60 piece

hibbid

Comment

I missed the e60 piece

hibbid
                            it was a watchable hour of tv...

Comment

Originally posted by vtred View Post
                              it was a watchable hour of tv...
                              watched it last night

1) CANT WAIT to see him back on the mound in a real game
                              2) he is going to get paid ALOT of money
                              4) Anytime I heard Lupica or Beningos voice I wanted to punch them in the mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X